Survey: Are You a Reluctant Traveler?
Count how many times you answer "yes" to the following:
1. Before leaving, you clean as though the local newspaper is coming to do a photo spread on your lifestyle.
2. You say goodby to your dwelling (whether you do this in private or in front of others, it's a "yes.")
3. You consider packing to be more of a chore than unpacking.
4. You feel compelled to overpack.
5. While getting ready, you wonder if it's really worth all the hassle.
6. Insomnia stalks you before departure.
7. You worry your house or apartment will be robbed while you are gone.
8. You're concerned you'll get sick or get in an accident while you're away.